WE OFFER LESSONS FOR
- Guitar (Acoustic, Electric, Bass, Lap Steel)
- Voice (Due to COVID-19 mask regulations, we are currently unable to teach voice)
- Drums & Percussion
ABOUT OUR LESSON PROGRAM
Established in 1967, Arden's Music is one of the most trusted names in music education in Ontario. Our qualified instructors are here to help you become the musician you aspire to be. When you call, we want to gain all the information we can so we can refer you to the teacher that would best suit your learning style and what you’re looking to achieve. Finding out your unique goals and learning about your personality allows us to match the student with the teacher we believe will give you the best chance of success!
HOW DO OUR LESSONS WORK?
Our music lessons are half-hour, weekly, one-on-one sessions that are held at our in-store teaching facilities. Our lessons are run on a monthly automated billing period.
HOW MUCH DO LESSONS COST?
Lessons are a flat rate of $104 a month. This is $24 a lesson, equal billed to compensate for 5 week months.
There is a separate fee for MONDAY students only, this compensates for holiday closures. The fees for Monday students are $96 per month.
Automatic billing occurs on the 1st of every month.
There is a $15 registration fee per student per year.
WHEN CAN I SIGN UP?
You can sign up at any time, you will only be billed for the remaining sessions in the month ($24 x the remaining weeks), and then will be set to auto-billing for the following month.
WHAT IF I CAN'T MAKE A LESSON?
We do not offer makeups for student absences. Any store closures will be posted on our social media, and makeup lessons will be scheduled in a timely manner.
- Masks are mandatory for ALL students.
- All students MUST use the hand sanitizing station at the entrance.
- Should the Province to revert to shut down we will pause lessons and reconvene when possible. We will offer make ups for any weeks missed in the month we are shut down and not bill any further months until lessons reconvene.
- Please do not attend lessons if you are feeling ill.