Boss DD-200 Digital Delay
With the 200 series, BOSS introduces a new generation of pedals that pack advanced sound and versatility into a streamlined size that saves space on your board. Grab-and-go controls and multi-function switches make operation easy and intuitive, while onboard memories allow you to store multiple setups for instant recall. All 200 series pedals feature premium audio quality with 32-bit internal processing and offer support for external control via footswitches, an expression pedal, or MIDI.
The DD-200 Digital Delay brings together sounds and features inherited from the flagship DD-500 into an even smaller footprint. Twelve different modes offer an inspiring variety of delay colors from modern digital to classic analog, letting you dial up everything from basic echoes to rich ambient pads and everything in-between. There’s also a looper that’s always ready to use, plus a selectable carryover function for seamless transitions between memories.
Version 1.1 Update: User Memory Expansion
The free Version 1.1 software update brings increased flexibility to the BOSS 200 series, greatly expanding the onboard memory capacity for storing and recalling sounds. There are now 128 user setups available. Setups can also be recalled directly via MIDI program change.
• Class-leading sound quality with 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating point processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate
• Twelve versatile modes provide a wide range of delay types
• Fast, easy operation with hands-on controls
• Real-time panel setting and four memories for storing favorite sounds
• Phrase looper with up to 60 seconds of recording time
• Panel Lock function disables controls to prevent unwanted changes
• Customizable multi-function footswitches for bypass, tap tempo, memory selection, looper control, and more
• Support for expanded control via external footswitches, an expression pedal, or MIDI
• Full MIDI I/O provided with mini TRS jacks (BMIDI-5-35 adaptor cable available separately)
• Micro USB jack for firmware updates
• Analog dry through and buffered bypass
• Runs on PSA-series AC adaptor or three AA-size batteries