Epiphone Les Paul Classic - Heritage Cherry Sunburst
The Les Paul Classic from the new Epiphone Modern Collection presents the world’s most popular electric guitar at a price anyone can afford. Featuring the classic look of a late 50s Les Paul Standard with open-coil “zebra” Alnico Classic PRO™ humbuckers with CTS electronics, coil-splitting and phase switching, and Grover® Rotomatic machine heads.
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: Plain Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Color: Heritage Cherry Sunburst
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: SlimTaper
- Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Inlay: Pearloid Trapezoids
- Number of Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Nut Width: 1.693"
- Nut Material: GraphTech
- Bridge/Tailpiece: LockTone Tune-O-Matic Bridge with Stopbar Tailpiece
- Tuners: Grover Rotomatic with 18:1 ratio
- Neck Pickup: Alnico Custom PRO Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Alnico Custom PRO Humbucker
- Controls: 2 x volume, 2 x tone 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Strings: .010-.046
We Also Recommend
Fender American Professional II Stratocaster - 3-Color Sunburst, Maple
Regular price $2,17999 $2,179.99