Epiphone Starling - Starlight Blue
The Epiphone EASTARBLCH Starling Square Shoulder 6-String Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar is perfect for beginning players to learn guitar on, and it is available at a price point that makes it possible for everyone to afford a quality Epiphone instrument.
The back and sides are layered mahogany while the top is layered spruce for durability and good tone. The mahogany neck has a comfortable C shaped profile, and the Indian laurel fretboard features 20 medium jumbo frets that make it easier to press the strings down with less effort, while the 24.75" scale length results in slightly less string tension, and also reduces the distance the player's fingers have to "stretch" to form chord shapes.
- Shape: Square Shoulder Dreadnought
- Material: Layered Mahogany
- Back & Sides: Layered Mahogany
- Top: Layered Sitka Spruce
- Binding: Black single ply, top and back
- Neck: Mahogany
- Profile: C-profile
- Nut width: 1.693" / 43mm
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
- Scale length: 24.724" / 628mm
- Number of frets: 20
- Nut: Graph Tech® NuBone® XB
- Inlay: Dots
- Bridge: Reverse Belly - Indian Laurel
- Tuners: Epiphone Premium Die-cast
- Plating: Nickel
The pickguard features a unique and distinctive Starling graphic.