Fender American Ultra Telecaster w/ Case - Texas Tea
American Ultra is our most advanced series of guitars and basses for discerning players who demand the ultimate in precision, performance and tone. The American Ultra Telecaster features a unique “Modern D” neck profile with Ultra rolled fingerboard edges for hours of playing comfort, and the tapered neck heel allows easy access to the highest register. A speedy 10”-14” compound-radius fingerboard with 22 medium-jumbo frets means effortless and accurate soloing, while the Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage pickups and advanced wiring options provide endless tonal possibilities – without hum. The sculpted rear body contours are as beautiful as they are functional. This versatile, state-of-the-art instrument will inspire you to push your playing to new heights.
Other features include sealed locking tuning machines, chrome hardware and bone nut. Includes premium molded hardshell case.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Colour: Texas Tea
Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Modern D
- Neck Joint: Bolt-on
- Radius: 10"-14" compound
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: White Pearloid Dots
- Number of Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.685"
- Nut Material: Bone
Bridge/Tailpiece: 6-Saddle American Tele with Chromed Brass Saddles
- Tuners: Fender Deluxe Die-cast Sealed Locking
- Neck Pickup: Ultra Noiseless Vintage Tele Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup: Ultra Noiseless Vintage Tele Single-coil
- Controls: 1 x master volume (with S-1 switch), 1 x master tone
- Switching: 3-way blade pickup switch
Strings: Fender NPS, .009-.042
- Case Included: Hardshell Case
We Also Recommend
Fender American Professional II Stratocaster - Sienna Sunburst, Maple